Re: WOD/HTML parsing

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 20:10:28 EDT

    This should be fixed in the next build ... i was only ignoring
    spaces. I added newlines and tabs too. Sorry about that :)
    Admittedly, the way I find those tags in the HTML is totally lame.
    I'm hoping to get a nicer way potentially based on the html parser
    itself from WTP. It should work for now though.