Re: PB.project problems with WOLips

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 20:18:29 EDT

    I don't think I responded to this one? Alphabetizing in PB.project
    would probably go a long way. I think the correct fix for this
    might be to add all of these to .cvsignore -- that is assuming that
    you only using the autogenerated forms? I'd be curious to see if you
    do a clean build of your project with the newer builds if it gets rid
    of those old subproject references now that the builder for
    PB.project is change some. You can also just delete PB.project now
    and have it regenerate.