Re: WOD/HTML parsing

From: Greg (ghuland..ramedphotographics.com)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 20:20:27 EDT

    Did you want this put into jira to track if it is fixed? Would you
    prefer everything to go straight to jira without a post to the list
    or both?

    Does the wtp allow you to specify custom tags? It would seem limited
    if you couldn't give it a custom list of tags so you could then give
    it <?php ?> for a php editor, <webobject> for webobjects, and
    whatever tags jsp uses.