Re: PB.project problems with WOLips

From: Dov Rosenberg (dov.rosenber..onviveon.com)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 22:01:59 EDT

    I am not sure if WOLips even uses the PB.project files anymore. We use ANT
    to do our builds. We haven't used ProjectBuilder in a couple of years now. I
    guess outside of WOBuilder/xCode I am not sure if we even still need these
    anymore. Any insights?

    We used to use a PB plugin that would alphabetize the PB.project and it
    helped solve the problem when new components were added in. But of course we
    used Make back then

    Dov