WOBuilder Support

From: Colin Shreffler (colin.shreffle..arp9software.com)
Date: Wed Sep 28 2005 - 10:36:13 EDT

    I've been able to get the WOBuilder support to work by running XCode in
    the background, however it seems to work very intermittently. Half the
    time WO Builder launches and the integration works fine and then the other
    half of the time, the WO Builder launches, but I don't see the Application
    and Session 'keys' in the lower left pane suggesting that the integration
    isn't complete.

    Is anyone else aware of this problem? Is the integration in any way
    sensitive to WHERE I create my components with in the project? Any
    suggestions would be most helpful :)