Re: WOBuilder Support

From: Colin Shreffler (colin.shreffle..arp9software.com)
Date: Wed Sep 28 2005 - 20:07:25 EDT

    I created a new project with the same results... Here are the files from
    that project...

    DefaultMasterPage.wo is the name of the component, I hope these are the
    files you might need, I didn't find the one your refer to... If you need
    more, please let me know...

    One way I found to get around the problem is to open the components from
    within Xcode, but that is obviously very cumbersome.

    Let me know if you need anything else.

    Colin

    On 9/28/05 8:39 AM, "Mike Schrag" <mschra..dimension.com> wrote:

    > the time where it doesn't work, if you could ,send me the
    > project.pbxproj along w/ the name of the component you were trying to
    > edit?
    >
    > On Sep 28, 2005, at 10:36 AM, Colin Shreffler wrote:
    >
    >> I've been able to get the WOBuilder support to work by running
    >> XCode in
    >> the background, however it seems to work very intermittently. Half
    >> the
    >> time WO Builder launches and the integration works fine and then
    >> the other
    >> half of the time, the WO Builder launches, but I don't see the
    >> Application
    >> and Session 'keys' in the lower left pane suggesting that the
    >> integration
    >> isn't complete.
    >>
    >> Is anyone else aware of this problem? Is the integration in any way
    >> sensitive to WHERE I create my components with in the project? Any
    >> suggestions would be most helpful :)

    Thank you,
    Colin Shreffler
    Principal
    303.349.9010 - cell
    colin.shreffle..arp9software.com

    Warp 9 Software, LLC.
    6791 Halifax Avenue
    Castle Rock, CO 80104

    Confidentiality Notice: The information in this e-mail may be confidential
    and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended to be reviewed by only the
    individual or organization named in the e-mail address. If you are not the
    intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination
    or copying of this e-mail and attachments, if any, or the information
    contained herein, is strictly prohibited.