Re: for those who care about such things

From: David Teran (davidtera..ac.com)
Date: Sat Oct 01 2005 - 14:38:22 EDT

    Am 01.10.2005 um 16:08 schrieb Mike Schrag:

    > 27 unique ips have downloaded wolips from the build server in the
    > past 2 days ... several apple.com's :)

    Congratulations!

    I guess so. I really cannot imagine how to write an application like
    the itms with an ide like XCode. But maybe i am already to lazy for
    such a low level of automation / refactoring / comfort.

    Now the only problem is that even if eclipse is cross platform and
    wo, too, the license from wo might not be cross platform :-(

    regards, David