Re: requests?

From: Christian Pekeler (christia..ekeler.org)
Date: Wed Oct 05 2005 - 16:09:14 EDT

    > I'm just curious to find out what features folks would like to see in
    > wolips

    I believe most WO developers don't use the 'get'-prefix for their
    accessor methods. It would be nice if wolips could patch all the places
    in Eclipse that generate code to do that without 'get'.

    Also it would be nice if wolips could fix all the issues that make
    Eclipse behave different than any other app on the mac platform and
    that the core Eclipse team keeps ignoring (double-click-dragging text,
    triple-clicking text, soft/dynamic line breaks for text wider than the
    window, find panel, ...).

    Christian