Re: requests?

From: Brendan Duddridge (brenda..lickspace.com)
Date: Wed Oct 05 2005 - 17:33:58 EDT

    Well, I don't really want to abandon WOBuilder because I like being
    able to drag and drop bindings, but it would be nice if WOLips
    provided a service to WOBuilder so we don't have to have Xcode
    running. Now that's the holy grail! :-)

    Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 | brenda..lickspace.com

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
    Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE
    Calgary, AB T2G 0V9

    http://www.clickspace.com