Re: requests?

From: Colin Shreffler (colin.shreffle..arp9software.com)
Date: Thu Oct 06 2005 - 18:44:53 EDT

    I agree, I like WOBuilder and would like to see better support for it.

    > Well, I don't really want to abandon WOBuilder because I like being
    > able to drag and drop bindings, but it would be nice if WOLips
    > provided a service to WOBuilder so we don't have to have Xcode
    > running. Now that's the holy grail! :-)

    > Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 | brenda..lickspace.com
    >
    > ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
    > Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE
    > Calgary, AB T2G 0V9
    >
    > http://www.clickspace.com
    >
    > On Oct 5, 2005, at 3:25 PM, Ian McDougall wrote:
    >
    >> One of the features I like best about WOBuilder is the ability to
    >> create instance variables and method stubs for wod entries that
    >> don't have a corresponding value in the class file. I normally
    >> spend time mocking up the UI, and when I get to the java file, I
    >> fill in the blanks.
    >>
    >> How about a contextual menu 'Create Missing Bindings...' that
    >> allows the user to review missing binding values, and determine if
    >> a method or variable should be created.
    >>
    >> That would be the final feature to make me abandon WOBuilder
    >> completely.
    >> _ _
    >> Ian

    >>> YESYESYESYESYES.
    >>>
    >>> cug

    Thank you,
    Colin Shreffler
    Principal
    303.349.9010 - cell
    928.396.1099 - fax
    colin.shreffle..arp9software.com

    Warp 9 Software, LLC.
    6791 Halifax Avenue
    Castle Rock, CO 80104

    Confidentiality Notice: The information in this e-mail may be confidential
    and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended to be reviewed by only the
    individual or organization named in the e-mail address. If you are not the
    intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination
    or copying of this e-mail and attachments, if any, or the information
    contained herein, is strictly prohibited.