2.0.0.65 Component Editor

From: Greg Hulands (ghuland..ramedphotographics.com)
Date: Thu Oct 06 2005 - 22:11:53 EDT

    I have updated to v65 and when I double click on a java file it is
    not opening the component editor. The WO Component Editor is set as
    the default, and also when I try and open it by right clicking and
    going to Open With, it still only shows the java editor. If I do the
    same on the html, wod or api file, only the individual editors open
    and not the combined Component Editor. No errors are logged to the
    Error Log view or to the console. The strange part is that it was
    working at some point today in v65, then all of a sudden it stopped
    working.

    Does anyone have any suggestions?

    Regards,
    Greg