Re: requests?

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Fri Oct 07 2005 - 14:12:13 EDT

    On Oct 6, 2005, at 8:40 PM, Dov Rosenberg wrote:

    > I would love to see an HTML preview (like WOBuilder - only better)

    I'll second that.

    > and an eclipse based EOModeler with DBEdit type browsing
    > functionality.

    Do you mean for data or for the model? I was thinking the other day
    how useful it would be to be able to click on a relationship and be
    shown the model of the destination entity. Along these lines, a
    quick way to see the parent and children of an entity. There is a
    whole lot of "click and navigate" potential in an EOModel that is not
    exposed at all in the current version.

    Chuck

    --
    Coming in 2006 - an introduction to web applications using WebObjects
    and Xcode     http://www.global-village.net/wointro