New >WO Component == empty wo component

From: gbrown (gbrow..57.nuc.ann-arbor.med.va.gov)
Date: Tue Oct 11 2005 - 11:16:25 EDT

    If I use the latest WOlips, eclipse 3.1.1 (9/25/05) and all, and then
    create a new WO component, MyComponent.wo is totally empty, i.e, no
    .html, no .wod, no .woo! (Boo who) and no MyComponent.java either!

    It doesn't matter if I check some or all of the checkboxes in the create
    new WO dialog form, still nothing.

    What am I missing? some checkbox in prefs? project prefs?

    According to the tutorial:
    http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Create+a+new+WO+Component

    I should have a .java, .wod, .html, etc., but I have none.

    Thanks in advance.