Re: New >WO Component == empty wo component

From: gbrown (gbrow..57.nuc.ann-arbor.med.va.gov)
Date: Tue Oct 11 2005 - 16:34:47 EDT

    Thanks Mike,
    (You seem to know your way around eclipse, you've done this before?)

     From View=>Other=>PDE Runtime =>Error Log:

    OK 4 4 2005-10-11 10:10:49.158 PDE User please copy woproperties.xml
    from the woproject/projects/buildscripts to the wolips variables plugin.
    [Ljava.lang.StackTraceElement..25617 (An exception stack trace is not
    available.)

    And now that I look, the MacX console says:

    Exception : org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException:
    Unable to find resource 'wocomponent/wocomponent.html.vm'
    Exception : org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException:
    Unable to find resource 'wocomponent/wocomponent.wod.vm'
    Exception : org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException:
    Unable to find resource 'wocomponent/wocomponent.woo.vm'
    Exception : org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException:
    Unable to find resource 'wocomponent/wocomponent.java.vm'
    Exception : org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException:
    Unable to find resource 'wocomponent/wocomponent.api.vm'

    everytime I try to create a WO component. Which brings up the question:
    Where did I get this software?

    I got it from:

    > http://www.mdimension.com/~wolips/wolips-all-latest.tar.gz
    > This is a single tar.gz with all of the dependencies uncompressed and
    > the latest wolips that you can unzip over top of your eclipse folder …
    > so if you want to do an initial install, just grab this. Same laziness
    > on version # in filename – it's rebuilt along w/ the nightly build.

    And it seems to have emf, gef, jem, wtp, jMechanic, etc. What could I be
    missing? or maybe plugins aren't all registered?

    Thanks for the help.
    Greg