Re: New >WO Component == empty wo component

From: Greg Hulands (ghuland..ramedphotographics.com)
Date: Tue Oct 11 2005 - 19:13:38 EDT

    I used to get this problem, but I thought I would give it another
    shot the other day, and it works. What you can try is to create a
    template heirachy so that you don't have to copy your templates from
    one version to the next by placing them in ~/Library/WOLips/
    wocomponent/. Just copy the .vm files from the plugin to here, then
    you can create your own template and it might even fix your problem.

    Greg