Re: Problem with the nightly builds

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Oct 12 2005 - 09:31:12 EDT

    odd .. do you have those plugins in your plugins folder? Any time I
    get something really weird like this, I usually toss all my
    org.objectstyle.* from features and from plugins and just do a
    reinstall from the nightly build server. You might also take a look
    at Manage Configuration and turn on viewing of disabled plugins. For
    some reason eclipse marks plugins as disabled and then happily uses
    them, but it might be causing an issue for you.

    ms