Problem with JavaWebStart on Windows

From: Jedt Sitthidumrong (sjed..ddaily.com)
Date: Fri Oct 14 2005 - 06:29:40 EDT

    Hello
          I'm relatively new to WebObjects 5.3 + XCode 2. I've tried to
    compile & deploy a simple Direct2Java into 10.4.2 Server + WO 5.3
    Deploy update. For Mac client it work well. But not for Windows XP +
    JRE 1.4.2. It's installed into the JWS palate but can't launch. The
    error is about eomodel (i guess).
          If anyone have experience about deploy a Direct2Java app on mac
    and have windows client access, please guide me what to do or don't.
    WO is like a Giant when I switched from PHP side.
          Please take a look at the error that I captured at

    --> http://sjedt.3ddaily.com/error.png
    --> http://sjedt.3ddaily.com/exception.png
    --> http://sjedt.3ddaily.com/wraped_exception.png
    --> http://sjedt.3ddaily.com/JavaClient.jnlp.txt (default, nothing