Wrong inheritance of dependencies when launching

From: Sébastien Sahuc (lis..ahuc.net)
Date: Tue Oct 18 2005 - 18:31:00 EDT

    If you have the following setup:

    1) Framework FramA depends on a bunch default installed frameworks
    inserted in 'WebObjects Frameworks' Library

    2) Applictions App1 depends on a different bunch of framework
    inserted in 'WebObjects Frameworks' Library

    3) App1 also depend on Framework FramA defined in 1

    --> When launching App1, the ultimate classpath is resolved using the
    library 'WebObjects Frameworks' defined in FramA instead of using the
    one defined in App1. This causes us some burden because we have a
    certain number of AppX that rely on FramA and with different set of
    Library for running.

    I'm currently looking at the source code and see if I can come up
    with a patch myself. Any hint as to where to look would be very much
    appreciated.

    Sebastien