Installation Problem

From: Jeff Dunnett (jeff.dunnet..mail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 20 2005 - 22:19:43 EDT

    Hello,

    If this is an inappropriate place to post this message please expect my
    apologee in advance. I would also ask if you could point me in the right
    direction. I've am running Eclipse 3.1.1 and I've downloaded and installed
    the WOLips pligin. The installations seemed to go fine but when I try to
    create a new WOApplication project I get the following error message:

    Resource /MyProject/projectname.pbproject does not exist.

    Also when I continue creating the project it then give me the following
    errors:

    WOSession cannot be resolved to a type Session.java
    WORequest cannot be resolved to a type DirectAction.java
    WODirectAction cannot be resolved to a type DirectAction.java
    WOContext cannot be resolved to a type Main.java
    WOComponent cannot be resolved to a type Main.java
    WOApplication cannot be resolved to a type Application.java
    WOApplication cannot be resolved Application.java
    WOActionResults cannot be resolved to a type DirectAction.java
    The method pageWithName(String) is undefined for the type DirectAction
    DirectAction.java
    The method name() is undefined for the type Application Application.java
    The import com.webobjects cannot be resolved
    The import com.webobjects cannot be resolved Application.java
    The import com.webobjects cannot be resolved DirectAction.java
    The import com.webobjects cannot be resolved Main.java
    The import com.webobjects cannot be resolved Session.java
    NSLog cannot be resolved Application.java

    Obviously its having problems importing some of the necessary libraries. I
    can't seem to figure out how to solve the problem. Some help would really be
    appreciated.

    Regards,
    Jeff