Project artifacts confusion

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Mon Oct 24 2005 - 06:32:43 EDT

    Hi,

    I'm kinda getting confused with all these different project items...
    what exactly is ".WOLips" for? Why does it have such strange key
    names ("resources include" vs "resources.include.patternset")? And
    why are the entries there different from the ones in woproject/*?

    Would it make sense to simply enhance the WOProject ant tasks to read
    in the .WOLips and .classpath file and construct a default task from
    there? It would look to me like it could reduce a great deal of work,
    because handling so many different artifacts is a real pain if you
    have many (like 20+) projects.

    Cheers, Anjo