Component editor vs. Java browsing perspective

From: Pierre.Bernar..cl.lu
Date: Tue Oct 25 2005 - 07:43:22 EDT

    Hi!

    I just noticed a limitation of the new component editor in the latest
    nightly build.

    When used in the Java browsing perspective, the Package and Type views are
    not updated to show the current type when switching to a component editor.

    I.e. When I edit Application.java, the Package and Type views respectively
    show the Application class and its package. When I edit Main.java using
    the component editor, both views still show the last type edited using the
    plain Java editor.

    Pierre

    This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for
    the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
    If you have received this email in error please notify the sender
    of this message. (Pierre.Bernar..cl.lu)
    This email message has been checked for the presence of computer
    viruses; however this protection does not ensure this message is
    virus free.
    Banque centrale du Luxembourg; Tel ++352-4774-1; http://www.bcl.lu