Re: Eomodel file

From: Colin Shreffler (colin.shreffle..arp9software.com)
Date: Tue Oct 25 2005 - 15:53:01 EDT

    Thanks Chuck. I did try that but then got a different error message that
    it couldn't find a certain .plist file.

    Colin

    > Right click on it, select WOLips then Include as Resource.
    >

    > On Oct 24, 2005, at 10:21 PM, Colin Shreffler wrote:
    >
    >> I can’t get my project to recognize the eomodel file that I have
    >> created: When I try to run my project it can’t find entity
    >> definitions.
    >>
    >> Is there something special I need to configure in the project to
    >> make sure my model file is being loaded?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Colin
    >
    > --
    > Coming in 2006 - an introduction to web applications using WebObjects
    > and Xcode http://www.global-village.net/wointro
    >
    > Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their
    > overall knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific
    > problems. http://www.global-village.net/products/practical_webobjects

    Thank you,
    Colin Shreffler
    Principal
    303.349.9010 - cell
    928.396.1099 - fax
    colin.shreffle..arp9software.com

    Warp 9 Software, LLC.
    6791 Halifax Avenue
    Castle Rock, CO 80104

    Confidentiality Notice: The information in this e-mail may be confidential
    and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended to be reviewed by only the
    individual or organization named in the e-mail address. If you are not the
    intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination
    or copying of this e-mail and attachments, if any, or the information
    contained herein, is strictly prohibited.