completion

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Oct 27 2005 - 17:29:22 EDT

    Do you want completion proposals strictly on what your static type
    definition is or do you want completion proposals for your static
    type definition or _any subclass_? I special case already for
    WOSession, WOApplication, and WODirectAction so that I offer subclass
    methods/fields for completion. My first inclination is to leave it
    as it is and offer completion only on the interface or class you
    declare, because it's more the "java" way.

    ms