binding validation

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Oct 27 2005 - 18:43:09 EDT

    I've tentatively checked in some binding value validation code ...
    It's going to have issues for a while, and it's defaulted to be
    turned off as a result, but if you to Prefs=>WOLips=>WOD Editor, you
    can turn it on, rebuild your project, and see how it goes. You can
    override a binding validation by ending your line in // VALID. For
    instance:

    Test : TestComponent {
            value = key; // VALID
    }

    That will turn off binding validation just for that line. For what
    it's worth, I've already found 3 errors in my WOD files with this code.

    ms