WO 5.2/WOLips 2 build 80 on WinXP

From: Hordur Thordarson (hordu..ausn.is)
Date: Fri Oct 28 2005 - 05:22:19 EDT

    Hi,

    I'm trying to set up Eclipse 3.1.1 with WOLips 2 build 80 on my WinXP
    box but am having some problems. I'm actually having problems
    installing WO but that is another issue.

    I've downloaded Eclipse 3.1.1 and run it separately and it works fine.
    However, as soon as I add the features and plugins in the all-latest
    package that I downloaded from http://eastgate.mdimension.com/~wolips/
    recently, and then run Eclipse, I have all sorts of problems.

    F.ex. if I go into the prefs window and select the Java Classpath
    variables pane, Eclipse throws an error saying "Plug-in
    'org.eclipse.jdt.ui' was unable to instantiate class
    'org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.preferences.ClasspathVariablesPreferencePag
    e'. The details pane says this is a NullPointerException.

    Anyone seen this before ? Can this be a result of not having WO
    installed allready ? I've not done anything in Eclipse other than go
    into the prefs window and this worked fine before I added the WOLips
    stuff.

    Thanks,

    Hörğur Ş.
    Lausn hugbúnağur ehf