reverting to an older version of the plugin

From: Greg Hulands (ghuland..ramedphotographics.com)
Date: Thu Nov 03 2005 - 18:05:22 EST

    2.0.0.86 broke the component editor and I want to go to the previous
    version installed, 2.0.0.77. I deleted all the .86 plugins and
    features, but when I relaunch Eclipse, it doesn't load them, like
    there is a cache looking for .86. Is there some file I need to
    cleanup to get it to load the older version?

    Regards,
    Greg