Re: reverting to an older version of the plugin

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Nov 03 2005 - 18:35:13 EST

    I added support for the <webobject> tag to the HTML editor in WTP.
    The problem is that it required patches to WTP to be able to hook in
    and do this. I have submitted the patches to the WTP mailing list,
    but in the meantime, a custom Web Tools Project is required for this
    to work.

    If you just want to replace the one plugin that was modified:
    http://eastgate.mdimension.com/~wolips/dependencies/Modified/
    org.eclipse.wst.html.core_0.7.0.jar

    or you can replace/reinstall the entire WTP:
    http://eastgate.mdimension.com/~wolips/dependencies/wtp-sdk-0.7-
    webobjects.zip

    I'm interested in hearing from people on this. I can back this
    change out if people find this to be too annoying, but I don't
    believe there's any other way to hook into the HTML parser to make it
    believe the <webobject> is a valid tag without this. This means that
    without this patch, there will be yellow squiggles under all your
    <webobject> tags in the HTML editor.

    ms