Re: Building eclipse requires tptp

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Thu Nov 03 2005 - 18:55:29 EST

    Hellloooo?

    I'm *really* *not* happy with this. I appreciate the work that Mike
    (and Ulrich of course, too) has done and all, but there are a ton of
    issues with the WodClipse plugin which is breaking our workflow (yes,
    I'll write bug reports in due time).

    So I don't feel confident that pulling yet *another* 40MB of
    unsupported stuff is a particular bright idea. A bit more open
    discussion as to what is planned and why it is needed wouldn't be bad.

    Otherwise for the convenience of our present users, we should make a
    branch that supports the current 3.1 eclipse and has a stable
    [whatever feature set] so they/we can keep on doing whatever they do
    instead of wondering about failing launches and the like.

    The build right before the wodclipse stuff seemed pretty stable, so
    can't we make a release from that?

    Cheers, Anjo