Re: reverting to an older version of the plugin

From: Greg Hulands (ghuland..ramedphotographics.com)
Date: Thu Nov 03 2005 - 19:00:20 EST

    That fixed it. Works great now. Since we are using a custom WTP
    plugin, I just noticed that nearly all the squiggly lines are gone
    except for a few. Below are the ones which it cannot parse.

    <script language="javascript" src="<webobject name="addressbook"></
    webobject>" type="text/javascript"></script>
    -------------------------
    It underlines up to the quote in the src attribute and says that
    there is no close script tag

            Create or import your contacts into the address book.

    This doesn't underline anything, but shows the error on the scroller.
    When clicked, it selects the </p> tag and says that there is no
    opening <p> tag.

    webobject>');">

    This is like the first one. It might not be able to handle a
    webobject tag as an attribute value.

    Greg