Re: Building eclipse requires tptp

From: David Teran (davidtera..ac.com)
Date: Sat Nov 05 2005 - 08:05:47 EST

    > For me it's a really bad idea to reinvent the wheel again. First we
    > create an html editor with coloring. After that formatting, code
    > completion, validation an so on. I don't have the time to create
    > all that stuff.
    >
    > For instance, I'll use the code completion in the html editor to
    > select a wodentry of a given weboject tag. Were just at the
    > beginning of the integration.

    Is this nice "CSS Editor" part of WTP ? I have no idea and am too
    lazy to ask google but i must agree that reinventing the wheel does
    not make so much sense. And at least for me everything is working
    fine, i have nothing to complain. Of course, i do not want to compile
    wolips because of the nightly build server. For those who want to
    compile it these dependencies might be awful but its not impossible
    to solve the issues as there are people who can compile wolips, so
    with a little bit of help all the others who complain having problems
    compiling it should be able to fix the issues.

    For those of us who are simple 'consumers' like me its great to have
    a good html and css editor and i really appreciate all the code
    completion for html and css, no matter from which plugin they come.

    just my 2 ct.

    David