Newbie questions for WOProject

From: Peteris Krisjanis (peteris.krisjani..mni.lv)
Date: Tue Nov 08 2005 - 05:03:03 EST

    Hi!

    My name is Peter and I working with WebObjects/EnterpriseObjects on OS
    X. However, I don't have Mac box at home (PC with Linux), and, even If I
    can code Java class files at home in simple text editor, I would like to
    use Eclipse. As far as I understood, WOProject one of projects tries to
    provide that.
    However, I did a checkout and ran ant in projects/ directory. I fails in
    level when it asks for com.webobjects.foundation class, when it tries to
    compile KVCImpl.java:
     [javac] Compiling 43 source files
    to /tmp/wo/woproject/projects/temp/classes
    [javac] /tmp/wo/woproject/projects/woenvironment/src/java/org/objectstyle/woenvironment/util/KVCImpl.java:58: package com.webobjects.foundation does not exist

    What I should do now? :)

    Any clues and hints would be nice,
    Peter.