Adding frameworks?

From: Jean Pierre Malrieu (jp.malrie..ree.fr)
Date: Thu Nov 10 2005 - 14:53:09 EST

    Hi,

    I just changed my development/deployment setup.

    I moved from mac OS 10.3.9 WO 5.2.3 Eclipse3.0 WOLipsSomething
    to mac OS 10.4.3 WO 5.3 Eclipse 3.1.1 latest WOLips release.

    I am a bit puzzled.
    I want to add a WebObjects framework.
    I do a right click on my application (project), and select "Build
    path->Add libraries".
    A windows open, allowing me to choose the type of Library.
    But there are two WebObjects-related types: "WebObjects Frameworks"
    and "WebObjects Frameworks old".
    What is the difference between young and "old" WO Frameworks?
    Whatever choice I make, I am proposed to select frameworks from
    "local" or "system" frameworks.
    The framework I want to add is "local". I hit its checkbox, click
    "Finish".
    But then, the process fails, complaining that there are duplicate
    entries in the build path, namely JavaWOExtensions, which is
    "checked" both in "local" and "system".
    I tried to uncheck it in local, but that does not help.
    I tried to uncheck it in "system, but that is even worse, as I end up
    with to groups of libraries (Webobjects Frameworks and WO Frameworks)
    with duplicate entries.

    I must admit I am unable to add a WO framework to an Eclipse WOLips
    project...

    I am sure there is a simple solution, but... what solution?

    And by the way, what is the "Upgrade build.xml to 1.1.0" menu
    supposed to do? Should I upgrade?

    Thanks.

    JPM