Re: Upgrading ObjectStyle.org Confluence

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Nov 11 2005 - 04:26:28 EST

    Boris,

    Thanks for the info. I am already feeling dizzy from looking at all
    the choices, and still I don't see one that will just work for us
    without too much pain. The fact that Magnolia is in Java (and open
    source) is a definite plus. I don't mind that it is not WebObjects
    (Cayenne is not WebObjects either). (JSP scares me though, but that's
    beyond the point :-)).

    A question... I am not familiar with JSR-170, but I don't see any
    mention of a database backend anywhere. How is the data stored? Even
    if this is something abstracted by the JSR, it has to reside
    somewhere and be searchable.

    Andrus