Re: Upgrading ObjectStyle.org Confluence

From: Geoff Hopson (geoff.hopso..mail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 11 2005 - 04:54:57 EST

    I just had a look around the Magnolia demo site as well, but couldn't find
    how the data is stored - is it all stiored on the file system? It smells as
    if there is some kind of source control system underneath it - are you using
    SVN and the JavaSVN bindings?

    Anyway, it's very nice - congratulations!

    Geoff