Re: Upgrading ObjectStyle.org Confluence

From: Dov Rosenberg (dov.rosenber..onviveon.com)
Date: Fri Nov 11 2005 - 06:40:16 EST

    I forgot about Magnolia. It is the only other CMS (besides ours) that offers
    a JSP tag library to give you access to the content repository from your JSP
    pages. The nice thing about a JSP tag library like that is it insulates your
    site from upgrades to the CMS (if they respect their tag interfaces). That
    strategy has helped us upgrade customers that were 3 years behind our main
    line of development without breaking their site.

    Just a thought

    Dov Rosenberg

    --
    Dov Rosenberg