Installation

From: Guido Neitzer (guido.neitze..harmaline.de)
Date: Mon Nov 14 2005 - 10:55:37 EST

    Hi.

    Quick question:

    I have installed WOLips on Friday on a completely new machine (new
    user). I installed the latest nightly on top of Eclipse 3.1.1.

    Now the "automatic braces closing" doesn't work on this machine.
    Known problem?

    Also, there is a problem in the installation instructions: I was not
    able to use ANYTHING with WOLips until I installed a
    wobuild.propertiers in my ~/Library folder. This is not mentioned in
    the installation instruction. Or have I just not seen it? On my other
    machines the file existed because I installed/compiled Wonder there ...

    cug