Re: WO 5.3.1 licensing

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Tue Nov 15 2005 - 06:55:28 EST

    This is ridiculous. If Apple has a problem with development on
    Windows, it's their business to go after any possible infringers, not
    ours. WOLips itself contains no code from WebObjects (I always
    wondered why it uses cayenne instead of the built-in classes from WO,
    but this seems to be a smart move after all).

    I for my part have done more than enough work fixing their bugs. I
    refuse to do any work for these legal games.

    Cheers, Anjo