Re: WO 5.3.1 licensing

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Nov 16 2005 - 10:06:48 EST

    I guess a bigger negative point in the discussion is this - it is
    cheaper and easier to buy Macs for your developers than to argue with
    Apple in court. If your product/service revenues do not justify Mac
    purchase, than litigation is probably not what you want either :-/

    Hmm... I never resorted to anti-WO FUD to promote Cayenne, but now it
    looks like there is no FUD in telling people to switch.

    Andrus