Re: WO 5.3.1 licensing

From: Geoff Hopson (geoff.hopso..mail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 16 2005 - 10:22:41 EST

    All this FUD, uncertainty and lack of clarity just adds to my goal of
    dropping WO for Cayenne/Click. Even when all the licensing dust has settled
    for WO531, what happens on the next WO release. And the one after that?
    Sorry, but if Apple are painting me into a corner, I'm getting out. The open
    source alternatives are now good enough for me and my customers. YMMV...