Confluence Upgrade

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Nov 19 2005 - 10:55:23 EST

    Folks,

    I just finished upgrading Confluence Wiki to version 2.0.

    One glitch that I noticed with the new version is that I can no
    longer edit pages with FireFox on Mac (both rich text editor and Wiki
    editor are broken). Wiki editor in Safari browser works fine though,
    so this is no big deal to me personally. Also on Windows both IE and
    FireFox work.

    Another one has to do with image formatting on WOLips pages. I
    mentioned this before:

    http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Install+WOLips+with
    +Eclipse+Update+Manager

    Images entered like "\\\\!Picture 2.png!\\\\" do not display. I think
    those breaks serve no purpose anyways, so we should replace them with
    just "!Picture 2.png!". I did it for one image on top, but left it up
    to the docs author (Mike) to fix the rest.

    Andrus