Waiting for virtual machine to exit

From: Pierre Frisch (pierre.frisc..pearway.com)
Date: Mon Nov 21 2005 - 14:09:40 EST

    Hi,

    I have looked at the list and this bug is considered to have been
    solved months ago but it appears to have come back at least on my
    machine. I am using Eclipse 3.1.1 with the latest WOLips from Mike
    web site and the build hangs with "Waiting for virtual machine to
    exit". I am running on MacOSX 10.4.3 with java 1.4.2_09-232.

    Has anyone got an idea of what is going on?

    Thanks

    Pierre