Text editing in Eclipse( or rather, Java)

From: Hugi Thordarson (hug..efsyn.is)
Date: Thu Dec 01 2005 - 05:56:27 EST

    Good morning folks!

    I am finally about to move from Xcode to Eclipse and I've got my
    Eclipse+WOLips environment working. Yay!

    One thing I was wondering, though. Is there any way to make shortcuts
    for text handling in Java apps (specifically, Eclipse) work like in
    standard Cocoa controls? I am a fan of UI consistency and I'd love to
    be able to use for example cmd-right-arrow to go to end of line, cmd-
    left-arrow to go to beginning of line, triple click to select the
    entire line etc.

    Can I customize these shortcuts to my liking?

    Cheers,
    - Hugi