Editing components

From: Miguel Arroz (arro..uiamac.com)
Date: Sun Dec 04 2005 - 15:32:32 EST

    Hi!

       I have WOLips installed, the night build from some nights ago! :)

       I still didn't understand how to edit components, so I would like
    to ask... how do you do it!

       Editing them on Eclipse is obviously not as powerful or simple as
    using WebObjects Builder. But it I try to open the component in WO
    Builder (by double-clicking on it in Finder), WOBuilder says it
    cannot find the project, so bindings will not work.

       So... what is the right way to do this?

       Yours

    Miguel Arroz

           "I felt like putting a bullet between
            the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't
            scr*w to save its species." -- Fight Club

    Miguel Arroz
    http://www.ipragma.com