WOLips and wonder

From: Miguel Arroz (arro..uiamac.com)
Date: Sun Dec 04 2005 - 17:11:03 EST

    Hi!

       I added to a project on WOLips ERExtensions and ERJars frameworks.

       After doing that, i cannot start my application. Or, it actually
    starts, but the browser does not open. I think it's related to the
    usual like saying the URL the application in not being printed on the
    screen. How do I solve this?

       Yours

    Miguel Arroz

    "The world lies in the hands of evil
      And we pray it would last" -- Apocalyptica, Life Burns!

    Miguel Arroz
    http://www.ipragma.com