Which version is stable?

From: Guido Neitzer (guido.neitze..harmaline.de)
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 17:42:19 EST

    Hi.

    I wonder which version of WOLips/ Eclipse you are using for the every
    day work.

    We had several issues with several combinations versions of Eclipse
    and WOLips nightly builds, so I'm interested in setting up an up to
    date environment which actually works.

    We had issues with:

    - Code completion not working;
    - Errors not showing on mouse over in Java code;
    - Deployment build not working correctly;
    - Curly braces not automatically closed when opened;
    - "Create Getter/Setter" not working.

    I have currently Eclipse Version: 3.1.1, Build id: M20050811-0400
    running with WOLips 2.0.0.70. This works in most cases, but has a few
    glitches (error when closing a component editor window with Command-
    W; some more I'm so used to that I don't remember them
    currently ... ;-)).

    So, what is your choice?

    cug

    --