WOComponent errors

From: Brendan Duddridge (brenda..lickspace.com)
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 23:06:16 EST

    Hi,

    I added this definition for a WORepetition to my component today and
    I'm receiving some errors from the WOLips plug-in's component editor.

    MiscRepetition: WORepetition {
            index = incrementRow;
            item = currentAttributeForGroup;
            list = ungroupedProductAttributes..ortAsc.sortOrder,nameForLocale;
    }

    - The binding value 'nameForLocale' can only appear after an '='
    - ungroupedProductAttributes.' is an unknown keyword
    - ',' is an unknown keyword
    - .. is an unknown keyword
    - 'sortAsc.sortOrder' is an unknown keyword

    I'm guessing I just need to ignore the errors. Although WOBuilder
    seems to not allow me to exit source mode because of the comma. The
    @sortAsc is a custom NSArray operator from the Project Wonder source.
    It sorts first by sortOrder, then by nameForLocale (which is a method
    that returns the name of an attribute localized to the browser's
    locale). Works great at runtime.

    Is there any other way that the..ortAsc.sortOrder,nameForLocale
    could be represented that would not cause the errors in WOBuilder or
    the WOLips plug-in component editor?

    Thanks,

    Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 | brenda..lickspace.com

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
    Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE
    Calgary, AB T2G 0V9

    http://www.clickspace.com