Re: WOComponent errors

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 23:18:16 EST

    I think the comma is what's really getting you here (if I had to take
    a guess). Anjo added in a feature to allow a list of "allowable
    characters" that is in the WOLips prefs. You might try adding "," to
    that list (assuming it's not there). Now you will still get either a
    warning or an error on that line if you have binding validation on
    because it can't validate anything after the NSArray (it doesn't know
    the type inside the array), but I usually drop a // VALID on these
    lines to turn off the binding validation ad-hoc. If you STILL get
    errors even after adding "," to that list, then that is definitely
    weird, because I use the..ort syntax pretty extensively (not with
    the multiple sorts though -- always wondered if you could do
    that :) ). Let me know if that still doesn't work ...

    ms