Re: WOComponent errors

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 13:13:54 EST

    It quietly appeared a few versions back ... Anjo mentioned that they
    use custom characters in their bindings which was breaking the
    component editor (in the same way you're seeing), so he added that
    config option so you can list custom characters. I suppose comma
    should be added to the default list going forward.

    ms

    On Dec 8, 2005, at 1:06 PM, Brendan Duddridge wrote:

    > Hi Mike. Ah.. I didn't see that option there until now.
    >
    > Thanks!

    > Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 | brenda..lickspace.com
    >
    > ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
    > Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE
    > Calgary, AB T2G 0V9
    >
    > http://www.clickspace.com
    >
    > On Dec 7, 2005, at 9:18 PM, Mike Schrag wrote:
    >
    >> I think the comma is what's really getting you here (if I had to
    >> take a guess). Anjo added in a feature to allow a list of
    >> "allowable characters" that is in the WOLips prefs. You might try
    >> adding "," to that list (assuming it's not there). Now you will
    >> still get either a warning or an error on that line if you have
    >> binding validation on because it can't validate anything after the
    >> NSArray (it doesn't know the type inside the array), but I usually
    >> drop a // VALID on these lines to turn off the binding validation
    >> ad-hoc. If you STILL get errors even after adding "," to that
    >> list, then that is definitely weird, because I use the..ort
    >> syntax pretty extensively (not with the multiple sorts though --
    >> always wondered if you could do that :) ). Let me know if that
    >> still doesn't work ...
    >>
    >> ms
    >>
    >> On Dec 7, 2005, at 11:06 PM, Brendan Duddridge wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> I added this definition for a WORepetition to my component today
    >>> and I'm receiving some errors from the WOLips plug-in's component
    >>> editor.
    >>>
    >>> MiscRepetition: WORepetition {
    >>> index = incrementRow;
    >>> item = currentAttributeForGroup;