Current recommended version of Eclipse + WOLips

From: JR Ruggentaler (JR.Ruggentale..pv.com)
Date: Tue Dec 13 2005 - 23:56:18 EST

    I downloaded eclipse 3.1.1 and WOLips ( http://www.mdimension.com/~wolips/wolips-all-latest.tar.gz ) from two nights ago. I am seeing some weird behavior with simple Java code editing. The cursor keys, backspace key don't seem to function and overall focus gets lost. I often need to switch to another app then switch back to eclipse to get focus working again. Overall eclipse 3.1.1 + WOLips (nightly build 11 Dec 2005) is unusable on Windows. Is there a recommend version of eclipse + Woolies that I should use?

    J.R.