RE: Current recommended version of Eclipse + WOLips

From: JR Ruggentaler (JR.Ruggentale..pv.com)
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 17:01:22 EST

    I checked out the latest build today and downloaded the dependencies from eclipse.org and started using elcipse 3.1.1 + WOLips. At first I encountered the same problems and it even seemed to affect my other Java app (Aqua Data Studio ADS). ADS would not respond to any mouse or keyboard events and wouldn't close. I suspect this problem is caused by one or more of the WOLips dependencies (EMF, JEM, GEF...). Eclipse 3.1.1 runs fine without any plugins. I restarted my system and started Aqua Data Studio then eclipse and now eclipse + WOLips seems fine. Very strange! Thanks for all the info!!!

    I noticed that my imports were "organized" in projects where I edited one or more files, other files that I never opened were affected. Is there some way to turn this off (like Window->Preferences->Java->Organize Imports)? I did use refactoring could this be what caused eclipse to organize imports in other files?

    J.R.